ICM's Bio-Methanator™ methane digestion systems can reduce a facility's carbon footprint, reduce wastewater discharge and disposal, and reduce energy use and water consumption.
Our systems are ideally suited to retrofit existing food and beverage, ethanol production, and dairy production facilities. Skid-mounted modules are fabricated in our facility and delivered to your site ready for installation and piping. These systems are designed with a compact footprint, high waste-to-energy conversion, short lead times, and a competitive price.
ICM Bio-Methanators™ remove organic compounds from process water, turning them into methane gas that can be captured and routed to your boilers as a supplemental fuel source, or it can be utilized for combined heat and power generation, reducing energy costs. And in many cases, treated water can be recycled back through the production process.
ICM has developed, tested, and implemented a variety of proven product solutions in the following areas:
Anaerobic Bio-Methanation Wastewater Treatment
- Modular system
- High-rate, low-cost wastewater treatment
- Low-rate, bulk-volume digestors
- High-efficiency, fixed-film, activated sludge systems
- Aerobic membrane bio-reactors
- Modular systems
- Membrane micro-filtration, sand, and bio-filtration units
- Modular or site-constructed
- Bio-systems for the removal of odor and volatile organic compounds (VOC) in off-gas and air streams
- Modular system
- Efficient hydrogen sulfide removal
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment systems
- Equalization tanks, solids handling systems
- Conventional water treatments (R.O., ion exchange, etc.)
- Bio-gas utilization, electrical generation, CHP, supplemental energy
For more information on the Bio-Methanator, download