ICM takes pride in the fact that no other company's equipment and proprietary technology are used in as many ethanol plants currently in operation throughout North America, than ICM's. Backed by the most aggressive yield, energy, and emissions guarantees in the industry, these plants collectively produce 8.8 billion gallons of ethanol annually. ICM built these plants, and today our comprehensive line includes more than 30 products and services tailored to make all forms of biofuel production more efficient and more profitable than ever.
Armed with cutting-edge engineering and design tools and a relentless pursuit of improvement, the engineers, scientists, craftsmen, and construction management specialists at ICM come to work every day to ensure that the name ICM continues to be synonymous with quality, integrity, service, and innovation . . . not just in North America, but around the globe.
- Privately-held company headquartered in Colwich, Kansas, with a research and development facility and pilot plant in St. Joseph, Missouri
- More than 300 full-time employees across multiple disciplines
- 200 combined years of plant operations experience
- 50 associates dedicated to research and development, including 30 scientists and 5 Ph.D.s
- More than 345 combined years of engineering experience, including 10 P.E.s, comprise our engineering department, with engineering expertise spanning the mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, agriculture, and environmental disciplines
- Comprehensive service capabilities
- Ethanol facility sales and services
- Engineering, project management, and construction
- Research and development
- Global project experience including work in Argentina, Hungary, India and Mozambique, with five ethanol facilities in Canada.