In addition to the many awards ICM’s key employees routinely receive in recognition of their contributions to the renewable energy industry, ICM has received the following awards.
- $25M award from U.S. Department of Energy for demonstration of ICM’s cellulose-to-ethanol biorefinery in St. Joseph, Mo.
- $1.5 M aggregate Research and Development grants from Kansas Bioscience Authority to assist with ICM’s research in gasification and conversion of cellulose to ethanol.
- Kansas Corporation Commission Governor’s Energy Award for Outstanding Service in Renewable Energy - 2008
- ENERGY STAR Combined Heat and Power Award recognizing Outstanding Pollution Reduction and Energy Efficiency – 2008
- One of Wichita’s Top 10 Best Places to Work - Wichita Business Journal – 2006, 2007, 2008